Why You Should Sponsor
- Young Kenyan girls are forced into early marriages and lives of continual physical labor, and their lack of education causes this cultural oppression to continue.
- The Imbirikani Girls High School is successful and provides the much-needed education that yields opportunities for these girls. The initial class of 40 has 37 graduates, with 21 of these young women now enrolled in Nairobi universities. Currently, 300 girls are attending the Imbirikani Girls High School!
- Committing $50/month will sponsor a well-qualified girl who cannot afford her school fees, allowing her to be able to attend the Imbirikani Girls High School.
- These young girls aspire to be doctors, mathematicians, lawyers and accountants; they need your support to achieve these dreams and to bring appropriate reform to their tribe’s customs.
- You will be able to communicate with the student through our website, so you will see the impact of your generosity.
- Contact email@example.com to begin this process of making a life-changing difference!